Monday, February 15, 2010

Knitting Updates

So I finished my red mittens--yay for me! 

More Red Mittens

My only complaint wth the pattern is that the thumb runs a little long, but that's an easy fix--just work one or two less rounds before decreasing.

And I've picked up my sock again--remember that sock that was started way back when?  It's now my take-along project.  I don't have an updated photo, but I'm working the heel flap and hopefully will work through the heel turn and gusset by the end of this week.

And of course, still working on my Bernat projects, but I soooo hate the "finishing" part of any project (the weaving in of ends and the sewing of buttons).  How do I motivate myself?  I start another project of course!  That's some leftover Bernat Softee Chunky Twists (loving the colour).

Another Beret

It's the same pattern as my blue beret minus the modifications.  This beret is gonna be knit as written (I'm actually farther along into the pattern than pictured above). 

Hope you've got a great week ahead!  Happy knitting! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails