Saturday, February 13, 2010

Busy Cleaning . . . Can't Blog

Who am I kidding?  I can spare a moment or two from the laundry, the scrubbing and the polishing . . .yuck!  Anyone else hate cleaning as much as I do?

Cleaning Supplies

Even managed to re-organize our kitchen cupboards where supplies were housed in a way that hindered meal prep.  Now all the canned goods, baking items and dried goods are more accessible and easier to find.  Sadly we had to toss lots of stuff--items that were out-dated and past their expiration dates.

Why the cleaning spurt?  After a month of household neglect due to dedicated knitting, I've finished my big project!  Yippee!  I'll post an updated pic to my flickr photostream once the ends are woven in and the buttons attached (and of course I'll post a link to Bernat Yarns once that post goes live).

Now back to cleaning before I lose all momentum  . . .

Happy cleaning :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails