Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Believe . . .


As my children get older, I often wonder when the magic of childhood will disappear.  Know what I mean?  The moment when magic and imagination disappear?  Yet, I need not have worried.  Witness the conversation overheard at our dinner table a few nights ago:

Secondo: Some kids say there's no Santa and its really their parents.
**short pause as I quickly glance at dear hubby**
Me: What do you believe?
Secondo: Oh there's a Santa.  I still believe.
Primo: Yeah, there's a Santa.  I also believe in the Easter Bunny and the Toothfairy . . .
**another short pause**
Primo: But I don't believe in leprechauns.

(picture above downloaded from a photo website--which one I cannot recall.  My sincere apologies to the photograper)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails