Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Day at the Beach!

A surprisingly cool and refreshing day at one of our local beaches. The water temp was posted as 19 C. It felt like bath water! Not bad for the usually cool Atlantic Ocean.

Nothing soothes or calms like the ocean: I just love the sound of the surf crashing onto the sand; cool water splashing over my legs; wet, squishy sand between my toes as I walk along the shore on the hunt for treasures washed up on the beach . . .
I did find some pretty rocks and a few small shells, but no sand dollars or sea glass today :(

And of course there's uber-cool knitting!

I do try to always bring my knitting along, just in case I have a free moment. And I did work on the sleeve of the eyelet yoke cardigan (its gotta be done in time for Christmas and there are two other gifts needing my attention).

Happy knitting where ever you are . . . and don't forget the sunscreen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails