Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mind the Mess



It's just  some of my scrapbooking stuff.  One of my little ones was sick today and it was my turn to stay home (dear hubby did his duty yesterday).  I decided to take advantage of the time to work on a special scrapbook--so I'm not showing you any of the finished pages.



When I started scrapping a few years back, I used to make sketches and it would take me forever to complete a double page spread.  These days I don't scrap as often as I'd like to; however, when I do get the chance, I'm more laid back about it.  I let the pictures "talk" to me .  

I guess some knitters do the same thing too.  They let the yarn "talk" to them to discover what the yarn would like to be.  I don't think I can hear my yarn talking.  Rather, when I start a project usually its the pattern that attracts me first .  Then I search for yarn to fit the pattern.  Guess everyone works in their own way.

Happy knittin' (or scrappin')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails