Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Just finished my last shift at work.  Thankfully it was only a half-day.  Officially I'm now on Christmas break till the new year. 

One last gift to finish on Christmas Eve (who knew that hand-crafted gifts take so much time?).  I've been scrapping my little heart out the past two weeks.  Just one more page and I'm done.  My little elves (aka dear hubby and the kids) have been busily wrapping gifts all week.

In a few hours I'm gonna sip some wine and bask in the warm glow of the flickering tree lights. My boys will probably snuggle with us as we watch some holiday fare on the old tube.   

Have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones! 


(pictures taken from free photography site)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails