Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh the Shame of It All!

My level of knitting this week: Nada.  Zero.  Zilch.  I could have been knitting--perhaps better to say that I should have been knitting.  Instead I opted to scrapbook.  In my defense, I was making a gift (which should have been started in November instead of two weeks before Christmas).  At least 8 pages are now complete and I've assembled two small non-scrapped mini-albums of snapshots.

Do I feel a twinge of stress?  Sense of impending doom?  Well, that's too extreme, but I seriously need to get my ass in gear this weekend or I'll be up till midnight on Christmas Eve!

I'll bypass any detailed talk about Wednesday night.  Silly ol' me decided to walk home in a blizzard.  With no hat.  With no boots. (In all fairness the day had started with rain).  Thank heavens for woolen socks!  Needless to say, neither knitting nor scrapping took place that night.

So I'm off to finish my projects.  Hope your day is a good one and filled with Christmas cheer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails