Sunday, February 24, 2013

Duty versus Desire

Pen on Notepad courtesy of foter.com
Does this ever happen to you?  Fun activities distract and keep you from those things which you should be doing.  I'm supposed to be studying for a "mid-term" (multiple choice and matching), but for some reason I'm having a hard time staying on-task.  Worse yet, you'd think that knitting would be my distraction (after all, this is a knitting blog).  You'd think I'd be more organized and focused?  Not so much!  The procrastinator rises again! 
Keyboard courtesy of pixelperfect.com
Instead of studying or even knitting, I'm wasting time playing video games on Facebook (but I have a lovely virtual farm and virtual restaurant.  How sad, n'est pas?).  In the words of Jackie Chan, my focus needs more focus.

Guess I better hit the books.
Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails