Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Whimsy

I'm hoping you're all enjoying the Easter weekend--and that the weather has been cooperative wherever you are.  It finally feels like spring in my corner of the world which prompted a walk about the neighbourhood.  We don't really decorate for the holiday, but it was fun to enjoy some of our neighbours' Easter whimsy.
Colourful Mesh Bunny with Faux Jellybean Necklace

Dancing Ballet Bunny
And of course we've been busy dyeing eggs.  Not too many, but it was fun to share with my little niece.  Sadly some of the eggs cracked--but I'm sure they'll still be tasty.
Coloured Eggs
Have a great Easter weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love the whimsy bunnies, didn't think of decorating outside for Easter......just Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never think to decorate outdoors--or indoors--for Easter either. Guess some people really love the holidays--all holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails