Saturday, April 2, 2011

All About the Buttons

Soooooo hard to find decent buttons in town.  My other option is to:
a) go traipsing off to the big city (um, not gonna happen since a 2 to 3 hour drive for a handful of buttons seems wasteful)
b) order online (but sometimes matching colours is a challenge and honestly I wouldn't know where to look)
c) horde as many buttons as I can whenever I see them (that includes craft buttons and bags of assorted buttons as well as hand-me-downs from other crafters).

I have chosen option (c).  And usually it works out.  Usually.
Button Bonanza
And yes, that is my lovely Blue Sprout (Ravelry link) from last fall.  It sooooo wants to be finished.  And I want to wear it.  Now the real challenge will be to find six buttons of the same colour and shape. Wish me luck ;)

2 comments:

  1. You've seen me wax rhapsodic about Button Emporium here in PDX. They sell online, too...

    http://buttonemporium.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails