Monday, September 6, 2010

Not Giving Up

So the kids are finally back to school (along with homework, packed lunches and rushed mornings).  I've had new toddlers adjusting to new routines at daycare.  To add to the mix, on the last long weekend of summer, Mother Nature decided to throw us a curve ball: wicked heat followed by a lovely hurricane--oh the joys!

But I found my knitting mojo somewhere in the confusion:  semi-finished my Bernat project only to cast on for the next one--also for Bernat (so I can't share it with you, but you can probably read about them over at Ravelry). 

AND--most importantly--I finally started working on that second sleeve for my Blue Sprout
Last Sleeve on the Needles
Yes, August came and went.  By rights, Blue Sprout should be finished.  It isn't--not yet.  I promised myself I would finish it.  It will be done.  Honest.  Cross my heart. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails