Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And Then There Were . . .

Two!  Finished the second towel and started a third one in yellow.  I'm changing how I work the bottom striping section just to add variety to the set.  The blue towel's reverse stockinette doesn't look bad now that it's finished.  I'm sure with the right button, it'll look even better.
Second Kitchen Towel

Dare I say that it looks handsome?  It'll definitely match nicely in MIL's kitchen.   (I'm soooo making a set for myself, in both everyday colours and in Christmas colours too!).  The two towels look quite lovely together, side by side.
Two Towels

And, I also finished the last place mat.  It just needs a border. 

Now if I could get 'round to working in all the loose ends, I'll be well on my way to finishing MIL's birthday present.

Happy crafting! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love them!your MIL should love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they look fabulous. I hope your MIL loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used. They are so pretty I don't know if I could bring myself to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for the lovely comments! I think my MIL will love the gift set 'cuz she's been very appreciative of my crafting endeavors so far.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails