Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wow! Progress!

I can't believe how much I've done on that Baby Sophisticate in one day!  Last night I separated the sleeves from the body.  If I can just slog through the main body, I just might be able to finish this sooner than anticipated . . .
Oh, but then I'd just have my lace scarves and no other plain knitting.  Speaking of lace scarves, one of them is growing very nicely.  See for yourself:
I'm almost at the halfway point!  I feel almost giddy . . .

All these wonderful gifts crafted with care and love have got my brain cells working.  There are others on my Christmas list who would enjoy hand-crafted gifts.  I've been looking through my stash (such as it is) and I think I have one more knitted gift in the works.  I'd also like to make a gift scrapbook too . . . hmmmm, am I making a tangled mess with all these projects?  Guess only time will tell.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails