Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Festive Jack-o-lanterns
What are your plans for the weekend?  My boys will be designing and carving their own pumpkins with their dad.  We'll even watch a few scary movies.  Then this evening, we'll visit the neighbours to collect treats.

I've also been busy on various WIPs: my pinwheel blanket is more dinner plate than coaster; the crochet continues for the Bernat CAL (the squares are getting progressively more difficult); made very little progress on hubby's slippers; however, did finish my skull hat for Bernat blog (plan to make more of those with a few modifications).

More important, last week's stash flash inspired me to photograph and catalogue the rest of my stash.  Most of my yarn is attached to specific projects (unless the yarn was gifted or is leftover from another project).  If you're already on Ravelry, you may notice that my previously blank stash page is now full of yarn entries.  So much yarn.  So little time.

More Halloween Fun

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails