Friday, April 22, 2011

More Socks

Working the Cuff
So I started another pair of socks--in worsted weight 'cuz I just lurve them so!  You know this means I'm addicted, right?  I've already professed my love of worsted socks.  I think its because they are quick projects.   
Growing Sock
They work up so quickly!  I'm using more Bernat Jacquards.  Only time will tell how well the Jacquards wears.  The pattern is Glenna C's Weekend Socks (Ravelry link).  Initially avaliable in Canadian Living Nov 2010 issue, its currently available for free on the Canadian Living website.  Actually, a search on Ravelry will turn up a ton of worsted weight patterns.  And if you're the creative type, own a stitch dictionary and find a good basic pattern, you could modify and create your own . . . ha, but I'm not so ambitious. 

And I'm guessing that once I finish this pair, I'll have to dig through my stash of fine weight for more socks.  There's a quite a bit of Patons Kroy in one of my yarn tubs.  Sock knitting is just so portable. And right now, my other projects are less portable (more on those later).

Enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails