Monday, September 2, 2013

Back to Bombshell

Bombshell in Progress
So progress continues on the hot pink Bombshell.  Thus far, I've reached the ribbed waistband.  Twenty more rows and then I start increasing for the hip--not too far to go, eh?  Although I must confess that I will add length because my first version was shorter than I prefer to wear.  The sleeves require very little work too, although I may add a few extra rounds of stocking stitch (perhaps decreasing?) before adding edging.
Another View
Confession time: not really loving the yarn, although I've used it in other colours for blankets and baby clothing without complaint.  Still, I chose the yarn for price and not feel. The top is meant to be a costume.  Hope my gamble pays off . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails