Sunday, September 29, 2013

Up to My Eyeballs

No, not up to my eyeballs in yarn (I wish!!).  Rather up to my eyeballs in homework: lectures to watch, chapters to read, notes to study and research . . . ugh!  Remind me not to take TWO courses at the same time.  So NOT doin' that again.
Sunflowers
Meanwhile, I can soothe my jagged nerves by looking at the garden.  Check out my sunflowers. 
Tall Sunflowers
Soooooo tall--love 'em!  The tallest one has got to be over 2 meters.  I purposely planted them close to the deck so they could be anchored to the railings.  
Black-eyed Susans
My sunflowers are surrounded by wildflowers.  Lovely blooms erupted in red, white, purple and blues.  Definitely planting these wildflowers again.  Most are now spent, but the black-eyed susans are still in bloom.  And they're lovely.

Have a good week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails