Friday, September 30, 2011

Too Much Stuff!

You don't realize how much stuff you have until its time to move it.  Right now, I'm up to my eyeballs in cardboard.  Boxes, that is.  Everywhere I look, there are heaps and heaps of boxes: filled boxes, empty boxes and folded boxes.  And I've only just begun packing, tackling a few bookcases or cupboards each night . . . .my heavens but we've got loads of stuff!
Folded Cardboard Waiting to Become Boxes
Next weekend will be Thanksgiving in Canada.  That'll give us three days to move all our stuff into the farmhouse.  I'm feeling a wee bit over-whelmed (one of us is a hoarder collector and I'm guessing its not me--unless its craft related). 
Boxes Filled With Stuff
The hard part, of course, will come after the move: all that stuff will need to be unpacked! Eeek! And we'll also have to super-clean our old place before the buyers take possession . . . so much work!  Sadly, no time for knitting. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails