Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bohus?

A wee bit of frustration over the lack of progress on my navy Bohus.  I dare say that its "growth" has been at a stand still as I attempt to complete the second sleeve.  And that second sleeve is going ever so slowly . . . argh! 
Bohus in Pieces
Whadya think? Eventually I'll get through it, right?  I'm already working the increases; then after a few more inches, the second sleeve can join the body. Can I finish this in time to wear for October?  Maybe. If only life would stop getting in the way . . . .

My one big incentive: the dense, thick fabric is gonna be warm and cozy--perfect for the upcoming fall/winter weather.  Environment Canada is predicting a cool fall for areas with a wet, cool summer.  Just what we've had this year in the Maritimes. 

Now back to my knitting. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails