Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just Keep Knitting . . .

Just keeping knitting . . .
Knitting, knitting, knitting . . .
What do we do when we want to keep going
We keep knitting, knitting . . .

Remember good old Dory from Finding Nemo?  And her song about "just keep swimming"?  Well, I've embraced that philosophy and have kept knitting my pinwheel blanket.  
Stripes on the Pinwheel

I'm currently at the 370 stitch mark and have approximately less than 20 rows to go.  Unfortunately each row requires about 20-30 minutes to finish (which in the grand scheme, is not an inordinate amount of time, but my interest quickly wanes with what seems like miles upon miles of stockinette . . That's partly why I've added striping--to keep my attention just a wee bit longer.
Inside the Pinwheel

My knit club meets this coming Wednesday.  Will I be able to finish in time (minus any darned ends or blocking)?  Must keep knittin' . . .
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails