Monday, July 27, 2015

Summer's Whimsy

There's something rather whimsical abut capturing the colours of summer.  There's always a surprise in the garden, from the wild roses pouring over the fence from the neighbour's yard (these beauties are my absolute favorite with their intoxicating fragrance.  And they require minimal care). 
Staple of Nova Scotia: wild roses
To the wild flowers announcing their arrival and joining lovely green space in the lush backyard (wild phlox and some variation of Queen Anne's lace). 
Nature's natural beauty
Even something as mundane as laundry hanging on a clothesline can be beautiful.
Rainbow clothesline
Beauty lies all around.  You just have to open your eyes and see it.


PS (I'm on vacation and where I'm going there 's little or no access to internet.  I'll see you on the other side--and yes, I will bring my knitting. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails