Saturday, March 15, 2014

About the Baby Stuff . . .

Almost done.  The hat was already completed when I'd started on the booties(the link will take you to the pattern links).  The booties were actually quite easy to work and to stitch up.  
Bernat Baby Booties
With those items finished, I decided to add some baby socks (they're just so darn cute!).
Baby Sock
The sock pattern comes from a discontinued booklet from Bernat (Rav link).  I'd actually made the socks a few years ago (old Bernat blog's archive at Yarnspirations.com) using the now discontinued yarn Bernat Baby Stretch.  I'd hoped my non-stretchy Red Heart Smoothie would work with the pattern.  And it does!
Almost done . . . 
 This is gonna be a cute set when its completed.  Just need to start the second sock . . .  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails