Saturday, October 15, 2011

Progress of Bohus Redux

Sooooo, what do you think?
Bohus Redux In Progress
I'm lovin' the colour section.  Very pleased how it turned out.  The hard part will be to re-produce it in chart form when I decide to release the pattern (I'm sure I'll think of something).


Sorry my progress photo isn't indicative of my actual progress (I've actually separated the sleeves from the body and am working some waist shaping).  I haven't had a chance to photograph a proper update.  Making matters more difficult is the wait for internet connection at home (I'm actually updating this post from a motel room 'cuz I've gone away to the valley for a wedding . . .. but I digress).


How goes your knitting?  Hoping you have a good week.
Later,
:)

2 comments:

  1. i love the gorgeous stitch definition of your yarn choice! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KnitinSage :) I'm liking this version so much better than my previous attempt. The fabric is less stiff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails