Sunday, May 24, 2015

Yummy Yarn

Yarns Plus Silken Twist in seascape
I bought this yummy silk-wool blend almost four years ago at Romni Wools in Toronto (Plan to visit family in TO over the summer, so hopefully there's a trip to Romni Wools in the near future).
Cashsilk Fern Scarf with yarn
At just over 400 yards, I'm hoping there is enough to make a reasonably long lace scarf for yours truly (I think the colours will compliment nicely with my turquoise winter jacket).  I was eyeing Cashsilk Fern Scarf, a pattern I'd added to my Rav fave list almost five years ago.

After reading comments from others who've made the scarf, I decided to add a moss stitch border along the ends and on either side.  That's an extra 10 stitches to the 66-stitch width.  I hope my scarf will still be long enough . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails