Thursday, April 23, 2015

Something New

I had meant to post about a new project last weekend.  But you know how it is when life throws you a couple of curves.  Between finishing my last project, helping my son with his project and getting started on my taxes . . . well, you can just imagine how much time or energy I had left.  Nil to be exact.
New project using a mega ball of Red Heart Super Saver
So I'm posting this now to let you know you that yes, I have been knitting.  I just have no updated progress photos to share.  
Pattern Detail
The project is the Baby Sophisticate (Ravelry link).  It's a lovely pattern knit from the top down.  And it looks . . . well, it looks sophisticated for a baby sweater.

I've made this before as a gift for one of my nephews many moons ago (check out my blog posts from 2009 or see my  Ravelry entry  for more details).  I remember it being an enjoyable knit and the finished sweater was rather cute.  Thus far I've cast on and worked most of the body.  With such good progress, here's hoping the project gets completed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails