Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Year in Review

After perusing the end-of-year posts of various bloggers I follow, I realized I had yet to do the same.  I wasn't even sure I'd have much to show.  With school work occupying my time and energy most of the year, it felt as if little crafting had taken place over the year.  Lo and behold, there was crafting!
Knitting Projects
I managed to finish one pair of socks, slippers, a baby sweater, a substantial adult sized sweater, couple of frilly scarves and lots of little dishcloths (it must have been the year of the dishcloth, LOL).  Not my best year, but I'll take it.

Interestingly, I noticed that my sewing machine came into use more than once--and not just for hemming pants.  I made several useful hand towels for the kitchen and I managed to sew my own costume skirt, a hat for my son and alter existing clothing for his costume.
Sewing Projects
Not bad for a girl who can't really sew.

Hoping the new year brings more crafts my way . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails