Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ready

Yup, ready for Hal Con next weekend.  We've all got our costumes finished and pressed.
Finished Bombshell with finished skirt
So here is my completed pink Bombshell complete with purple trim (inspired by Princess Bubblegum age 13).  I also made the skirt--simple straight skirt with elastic waist band (it was ironed AFTER the photo was taken, but rest assured I'll have proper photos next weekend with wig, makeup and appropriate props).
Check out those shoes!
Best part of my costume: the sparkly pink shoes!  I love these!  Not only are they cute, but they are soooo comfortable too.
Shoe detail
We are all looking forward to the big get-away and sharing our cosplay with other fans.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails