Sunday, May 8, 2016

A Day for Moms


Photo credit: bambe1964 via Foter.com / CC BY-ND
Here in the Maritimes, the lobster fishing opens about a week or so before Mother's Day.  So in many communities, there are traditional lobster meals served on Mother's Day.   This afternoon, I will partake of this maritime tradition with family.
Photo credit: garryknight via Foter.com / CC BY
As I enjoy my buttery crustacean with freshly baked rolls and green salad, I wilI give thanks for all that I have, modest as it seems.  There are those who have much less.  And although my own mom will be miles away, I want to extend a heartfelt thanks to all the mothers out there.  Thank for you for your time, your kind words, your hugs and most of all, your love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails