Sunday, September 14, 2014

Not Enough

Next row of squares waiting to be attached
Not enough crafting that is!  It's been a busy week with the kids at school full-time.  So while I've been able to sneak some crafting in at lunchtime, things have been busy in the evenings.  And its not gonna get any easier 'cuz I start my online classes tomorrow.
One more square needing white trim . . . 
I'm actually looking forward to my classes even though I know its gonna be a lot of work.  As long as I can sneak in some crafting during the day. Living arrangements at home have changed a little, so I'll be scrambling for a study spot--a quiet study spot!

By the way, have I mentioned that we're moving?  I think I alluded to it here back in June.  It's been a long wait and it's not over yet.  Yes the time draws closer, but I still have about 8 weeks left to go . . . **sigh**

I think I need to find my hook . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails