Monday, June 16, 2014

The Stuff of Life . . .

So remember when I thought I had lost all my photos stored on my failing laptop?  Well, I found them!  Most of them--the important ones anyways (I lost some knitting/crochet pics and any "free ones" from foter.com and morgue.com.  Luckily I've got most of my crafting photos on Ravelry & this blog).

I wasn't crazy after all.  I DID back up my photos initially on a portable hard drive.  I had "hidden" the hard drive in my room to stay safe--so safe I had forgotten where it was hidden!  Needless to say, I was relieved.  I've since backed up everything on disk and downloaded all the photos back onto my laptop.
Wee Houses courtesy of foter.com
With one "crisis" resolved, we fell into another one . . . well, not really a crisis.  More of a stressful event.  We're in the middle of buying a house.  It is extremely stressful, especially since we're not "in the clear" yet.  All the paperwork for offers and counter-offers and required documents, letters and inspections . . . its enough to drive a person mad.

So forgive me if my crafting has fallen by the wayside . . . 
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails