Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Queen of Buttons

Yup, I feel like the queen of buttons.  Check out my stash:
Various assorted buttons
Yup, I haz buttons!  Lots of selection and that suits me just fine.  It gives me options when I need to use buttons for a project.

I've also got a stash of colourful ones which often work great for children's clothing or accessories.
Sorted colourful buttons
I've separated them into their various colours.  Me thinks I need to sort through the other buttons too.

Why was I looking through the button stash?  To find the perfect ones for my nephew's Baby Sophisticate.  The collar is complete and all the ends have been woven in.  I only need 4 buttons to finish it off.  I narrowed it down to a few possibilities:
Possible choices 
After "trying out" a few and consulting with my boys, I settled on two possibilities: plain wooden buttons and tarnished brass ones.
Wooden or brass?
I'm leaning towards the wooden ones 'cuz that's how I envisioned the finished sweater when I initially chose this colour for the project.  Decisions, decisions, decisions . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails