Sunday, January 25, 2015

Baby's Here!

Lovely little boy
Just in the nick of time!  My nephew arrived on Thursday and he's a healthy--albeit sleepy--little boy.
Completed hats, bib and booties
I hope he'll get some use of the booties, hats and bib (although I wish I had made more bibs).  His parents appreciated the gifts.
Finished baby booties
Although everything was completed when my nephew arrived, I was still finishing off Friday evening--mostly weaving in those pesky little ends.  I'm somewhat pleased with the booties, although they look a little big.  Maybe when I use the same worsted weight yarn (it was Bernat Handicrafter Cotton), I'll use a smaller hook (instead of using 5.0 mm, maybe 4.00 mm would been a better choice.).  I'm a loose knitter, so I may very well be a loose hooker (that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean, LOL).

Off to finish some readings for my classes.
Later,
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails