Monday, September 29, 2014

Winding Down

We've been blessed on the east coast with some lovely fall weather (and perhaps your little corner in the world has seen lotta sunshine and warmth too).  Sadly I've been unable to enjoy it because I'm been up to my eyeballs in school work.
Delicate Cosmos
Compounding my workload is an additional project on the side (it's to ensure my transfer goes through for another course).  Then there's packing to be done which is going at a super-slow pace.  And to top it all off, I've been sick. **cough, cough**
Happy Sunflowers
Consequently I'm sad to report there has been no crafting. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. **sigh**  So I'm peppering this post with something that makes me very happy: my wildflower garden.  Look at the delicate cosmos and the happy sunflowers!  Now that's joy.
Sunflowers creeping along the ground
See you on the flip side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails