Sunday, July 6, 2014

Pile o' Squares

The crocheted variety, that is.
Pile o' Squares
Yes, the crafting goes slowly--very slowly.  I had hoped to be further along, but other tasks had taken up my time and energies.  Still, I do what I can and hope that sometime before Christmas I will have a new bedspread.
A Rainbow Array . . . 
I've been looking through my project page on Ravelry.  Although I'm enjoying the crochet, my fingers are itching for something different.  I'm longing for different project--something to knit.  I haven't worked on my Aquaphobia socks (Rav link) in a long while.  Maybe I should pick up the socks again.  After all, I'll have need of them come autumn (a mere two months away).

Or perhaps I should work on something more simple and quick, just to get a sense of accomplishment . . . hmmmmm.  Decisions.  Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails